Departmental Forms | Department of History
UNT Banner

Departmental Forms

Funding Applications

Student Forms

Travel Forms

  • Travel Budget Authorization: **This form must be submitted for all travel requests involving department funds, prior to the start of travel** To find this form: click this link - Forms Search - and scroll down until you see "Travel Budget Authorization Form & Travel Voucher" and click the link to download the document. Once you have downloaded the document, go to the tabs at the bottom of the Excel sheet and click on the tabs that reads Travel Budget Authorization. Make sure to complete the Travel Budget Authorization and not the Travel Voucher when requesting travel funds.
  • UNT History Department Travel Form (faculty only)
  • Guidelines for Allocation of Departmental Travel Funds (faculty only)
  • Faculty Application For Approval of Leave (required for all faculty absences)
  • Faculty Development Leave Application
  • Per diem rates: GSA Travel Website (when calculating per diem meal costs, make sure to specifically click the button for Meals & Incidentals (M&IE) Rates to view the proper rates)

Event Forms

Miscellaneous Forms and Documents

Thinking about UNT?

It's easy to apply online. Join us and discover why we're the choice of over 38,000 students.

Apply now