Wooten Hall 220
The History Help Center is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Department of History operates the History Help Center, which is located in Wooten Hall, room 220. The History Help Center is staffed by graduate students in History and has three functions: to provide tutoring to students currently enrolled in History courses at UNT; to provide a place for taking make-up examinations; and to provide staff for proctoring examinations when instructors are absent during those examinations.
To schedule an appointment to take a make-up exam, please walk-in anytime during open hours or email HistoryHelpCenter@unt.edu at least 24 hours in advance. To use our textbooks, library books, and computers, or to receive study help you can walk in anytime Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
In the Help Center you can:
- Access the 1050, 1060, 2610, 2620 ebook copies of your textbooks
- Access our Help Center Library collections
- Use the computers to access History related information on Canvas, access your online history resources, take your online quizzes or finish homework, conduct research for a history assignment, or print history content
- Study in the Help Center and receive assistance with any questions that arise
Currently our Help Center staff areas of expertise in history include (but are not limited to):
- Modern America and Social issues
- Military History - French
- World War II
Please stop by anytime to ask questions and receive help, especially on these topics, and especially if you need assistance with 2610 or 2620.
*Note: To check out a library book you will need a valid Government ID and to take a make-up exam you will need a student ID. Library books must remain in the Help Center.
The Help Center is open during Finals Week.