Preferred Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Major Professor: Dr. Nancy Stockdale
Master's Thesis: Beyond oil: The Cold War relationship between the United States, Britain, and the Iraqi monarchy, 1946-1958.
Specialty Areas: Relationships among the United States and the Middle East countries during the Cold War; Communism in Arab World in 20th century. Identity politics in post-US-invasion Iraq
I am currently pursuing my Ph.D. at the University of North Texas. I received my bachelor's degree in history at Mustansiriyah University in 2006 Baghdad, Iraq. I received my master's degree in history at Texas Woman's University 2018.
- Research Assistant (Baghdad University 2006-2008).
- Archivist. (Mustansiriyah, University 2009).
- Human Resources Officer (Mustansiriyah University 2010-2011).
- I was hired as Lecturer at the College of Art/Department of History, Mustansiriyah University, Baghdad, Iraq, where I taught Iraqi Modern history and Middle Eastern history.
- TWU Woman's Collection/Archive 2015-2016.
- TA TWU 2016-2018.
- TA UNT 2019- current.
- Phi Alpha Theta. History Honor Society.
- A paper presented At Texas Women University in 2015.
- A paper presented at the 2016 North Central Texas Phi Alpha Theta Regional Conference at Texas Wesleyan University, TX, 2016.
- A poster presentation at the Federation of North Texas Area Universities Graduate Student Research Symposium at Texas Woman's University 2017.
- The Nation's Heritage Scholarship for 2020-2021.