1) Complete this application.
2) Attach a personal statement, no more than two pages.
- Undergaduate applicants: Your statement should discuss your interests in history and, if applicable, your interests in teaching History.
- Graduate applicants: Your statement should address your academic objective.
3) Provide transcripts
- Undergraduate applicants: Provide transcripts of all of your college course work (including UNT transcripts), or for high school seniors, a high school transcript that contains your class rank and SAT (ACT) scores.
- Graduate applicants: if at least two full semesters of graduate work, submit graduate transcripts ONLY. If fewer than two full semesters also submit undergraduate transcripts.
4) Two letters of reference (note: these letters should be addressed to the Department of History and letters previously used for program application will not apply). Letters of recommendation should be mailed or emailed directly to the Graduate Program Assistant in the Department of History.
5) Provide all supplemental documentation as indicated(if applicable) for each scholarship applied for.
6) Completed applications and appropriate supplemental materials must be received by the Department of History prior to 5:00pm on February 15, 2021.