Only complete the Course Registration Form if you are requesting enrollment for:
- HIST 5900/6900: Special Problems as "Individual Study"
- HIST 5900/6900: Special Problems as "Bump-Up"
- HIST 6940: Individual Research
- HIST 5950: Master's Thesis
- HIST 6950: Doctoral Dissertation
Students are responsible for knowing catalog requirements and submitting a degree plan with their major professor and/or the Department of History Director of Graduate Studies by the completion of eighteen (18) history graduate-level hours, or six (6) history graduate-level courses.
You must submit this form each semester you are planning to take courses. By submitting this form, your request will be sent to the History Graduate Studies Assistant for review. Submitting this form early in the semester before you plan on taking courses is strongly encouraged.